Professional investment management may be for you if you:
- Don’t have the time, inclination or expertise to manage your own portfolio
- Don’t have the discipline to stay the course
For you we offer:
- Services from an advisor who has a fiduciary responsibility to place your interests first
- Reasonable fees and low investment costs to eliminate the erosion in your investment growth from excessive costs
- Professional investment management services using low cost mutual funds and exchange-traded funds
- A personalized investment policy based on an assessment of your goals, time horizon, tolerance for risk, and individual tax consideration
- Periodic portfolio rebalancing, reporting, and meetings
- Custody of your assets at a major independent custodian (TD Ameritrade)
- Online access to your accounts
We do not sell any investment products, and do not receive commissions or compensation for the investments chosen for your accounts.
Our investment management services are billed as a percentage of assets under management or a flat fee or a combination of both depending on your situation and needs.